BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Alexis F.
Allen Park, MI
Couldn’t even tell I was wearing them! They didn’t have a weird scent and they lasted a while before feeling the need to change it.
Danielle R.
Bloomington, IN
i usually never use pads but when i need to these pads are always my go to! they are really great and i plan on buying more!
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
i enjoy these! they're very comfortable and hold a fair amount lol. i never feel like i can't walk around and do something in these
Devon T.
good but i don’t really like pads so i haven’t used them all, not great for a heavy flow but seems ok for if you have a light flow
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
Amazing. I used it once and fell in love, does not make you hot or cause any uncomfortable friction. I still buy it till this day!
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A little bit to small for me i have a heavy flow an it just not meant for me. The pads are really small an i have a big flower lol
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
really love this brand for tampons/pantiliners. paying a little more really is worth it honeslty. I'm so happy with these products.
Jackie T.
Stanhope, NJ
I absolutely love this product! Keeps you feeling fresh all day long. I actually went out to purchase more. Such an amazing product
Cristina C.
They were really good. I really enjoyed them. I will purchase them again. U by Kotex Cleanwear Ultra Thin Pads with Wings
Alana G.
Snellville, GA
They served their purpose. One of the best brands out there for period products. Wore during work and I never bled through!!
melinie m.