BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Yorgeliz M.
Poinciana , FL
They are really comfortable and thin. I really love the and recommend them to all of my friends. It’s a reasonable price. Love them.
Ana G.
Passaic, NJ
These pads are super thin and comfortable! Great for when you period is low! You feel like you have nothing on when you have these on
Riley J.
I swear by these as an active dancer and yogi these are a life saver they keep me from bleeding through and leaking they’re the best
Alli L.
Awesome lightweight pads. Very basic but very comfortable to use and the packaging and presentation make it better than normal pads.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These work amazing they fit to your body and that is the best thing because you can still live your normal life and be comfertable
Jackie T.
Stanhope, NJ
I absolutely love this product! Keeps you feeling fresh all day long. I actually went out to purchase more. Such an amazing product
Aleaha S.
Zanesville , OH
GREAT for on the go very discreet packaging and I loved the fun colors! Hide these in your pockets or purses and your good to go!!
Alexis F.
Allen Park, MI
Couldn’t even tell I was wearing them! They didn’t have a weird scent and they lasted a while before feeling the need to change it.
Hannah W.
Danville, VA
I loooved these. I finally got to use them when I came off my birth control and they fit just right and was perfect for on the go.
Cheyanne J.
Des Moines, WA
Great. Worked as they should! You can’t really mess up on these things.
Kotex is one of the better brands and they are comfortable
melinie m.