BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

wendy d.
Cute colorful Packaging, and comfortable to wear.
I don't really have anything to complain about.
And and I actually stays put in place
Miranda F.
Bedford, TX
These are the only pads I will use, I love them! They work great and the packaging is so cute, packaging is always an important part!
Hayley H.
These are very sleek and comfortable! I didn't have any leakage or feel like I was wearing a diaper. I received these complementary.
Gloribell T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love thin pads ! And this one was just great ! They were great for working out and I actually bought more after trying them.
Ana G.
Passaic, NJ
These pads are super thin and comfortable! Great for when you period is low! You feel like you have nothing on when you have these on
Riley J.
I swear by these as an active dancer and yogi these are a life saver they keep me from bleeding through and leaking they’re the best
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
U by Kotex is my favorite brand and these are nice quality though they're not much different from the regular style. Good absorbency.
Lilly Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Liked them but not enough to buy them again. The pad is too short and works for the light days. Definitely not for a heavy flow day.
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
These were great! I think they were very comfortable and perfect for working out! I will definitely be buying these again
Yorgeliz M.
Poinciana , FL
They are really comfortable and thin. I really love the and recommend them to all of my friends. It’s a reasonable price. Love them.
melinie m.