BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

julie c.
Cincinnati , OH
Very flexible! Perfect for wearing while being physically active. The price isn’t too bad either. Some of my favorite kind of tampons.
amber D.
Good product! But overall I think paying extra for the fitness vs the normal product is not worth it! Same product different packaging
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I font use pads usually but I received some free ones from influenster and I was surprised at the comfort and how absorbent they were.
wendy d.
Cute colorful Packaging, and comfortable to wear.
I don't really have anything to complain about.
And and I actually stays put in place
Nouchee X.
Minneapolis , MN
This is great. It works and it is awesome for fitness. I workout in this and it's held up a lot. I love it. Would definitely buy this!
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
I don’t normally like pads but these are nice. Can’t even tell they are on there. If I were to every buy pads these would be the ones!
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I love love LOVE this products my gym workouts on my monthly events have never been easier and less to stress about and very absorbent!
Kaylianne W.
They worked okay but they didn’t stay in place that well. They also weren’t a size I would normally purchase. Overall they did the job
Cristina B.
Miami lakes, FL
These pads were amazing! Thin enough I felt comfortable wearing them under my clothes and durable that I didn’t worry about any leaks.
McKenna H.
Lake Jackson, Texas
You couldn’t even tell I was wearing a pad which was great. And you can’t even really feel it so it’s like you’re not even wearing it.
melinie m.