BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kirsten S.
Natchitoches, LA
These are not the kind I usually use, but they would do for smaller women. They are very thin and I prefer thicker ones, just to be safe!
Victoria S.
Villa Ridge , MO
Nice for light days, when just needing a little protection. Comfortable, not expensive. I liked these the best out of others I’ve tried!
Rebekah C.
Carrollton, GA
They did the obvious job. The only thing I have to say about them is that they were a little too small for me. Otherwise a great product!
Kristina M.
TUCSON, AZ
They work really amazing. They are comfortable and very affordable. Ever since I got them I been able to have something new to purchase.
Jocelyn V.
Hemet, CA
These pads are very absorbent and very light. They are perfect when going out and are discreet. Overall I recommend this brand to others.
Kaylianne W.
They worked okay but they didn’t stay in place that well. They also weren’t a size I would normally purchase. Overall they did the job
Cynthia F.
Concord, NC
I find this brand of pads to be the most comfortable, it's really good to use towards the end of my cycle and i never experience leaks.
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
I don’t normally like pads but these are nice. Can’t even tell they are on there. If I were to every buy pads these would be the ones!
Nouchee X.
This is great. It works and it is awesome for fitness. I workout in this and it's held up a lot. I love it. Would definitely buy this!
McKenna H.
Lake Jackson, Texas
You couldn’t even tell I was wearing a pad which was great. And you can’t even really feel it so it’s like you’re not even wearing it.
melinie m.