BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?9 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...3 Answers
Morgan M.
These are perfect for really light days- it feels like there isn’t even anything there, but it still did its job. Received this in a VoxBox!
Ivy W.
Boaz, AL
U by kotex is my favorite feminine hygiene brand so of course I love this product! Definately my go to brand, I would recommend it to anyone.
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
These were great. They were thin but didn’t move around and absorbed well. They also didn’t move around a lot and were pretty unnoticeable.
Emily C.
For someone like me, these do not work at all. Don’t stick, no control, such a mess. For someone else it might have worked, but not for me
Hannah M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Decent pads. they hold & are very very thin. would i buy these over dg tampons? no. they're okay though & if you need pads these are great.
Brooklyn M.
Cookeville, TN
Loved these! I got them in a vox box and I still use the brand I never would’ve of tried out this brand of it wasn’t for influenster!
Nicole G.
Fort Wayne , IN
Extra absorbent, super thin so the don’t feel weird when you wear them! They are also decently priced! And the packaging is super colorful!
Hannah L.
Kenna, WV
These are great products. I love how they feel. They aren't too big. It also doesn't rub on me and give me a rash. This is a great product.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
U is my go to Brand! I love these for the days my period is almost over. Great in combination with a tampon on the days your flow is heavy!
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
Kept me feeling secure and worry free of leaks or mess! I hadn't tried these until they were sent to me but I loved them and repurchased!(:
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart