BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?10 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Sarah J.
They are so comfortable! They are a must have and I will not buy another product like this not in this brand!! You won't regret your purchase!
Kadesha L.
Brooklyn, NY
Listen, these are a god sent okay? I've been having heavy periods since I gave birth and these pads have just been very absorbent and helpful.
Jamina P.
The addition of having the Ultra thin pad with the Kotex tampon gave me an extra sense of security without feeling too padded and heavy.
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
They work alright I wouldn’t buy these again because they’re tooo thin to me. I bought some before at Walmart for under five dollar at least
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I like this brand. They are very good quality and not too expensive. You can buy this just about anywhere that sells feminine products
bryanna s.
I don’t use pads and if I did I definitely couldn’t use ultra thin ones but for those with a lighter period flow these would definitely work!
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
These pads are my new favorite! The only reason I chose 4 stars is bc id like to see longer sizes. They work amazing and are very comfortable
Halle F.
Very thin and effective. I really like these because you don't feel like you're wearing anything. I highly recommend these on spotting days!
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
It was so comfortable on I didn’t feel it st all never moved ! I got it for free to sample here on Influenster & I’ve bought them ever since
Abigail S.
Mercedes , TX
This pads are okay it stays on right and keeps the flow right. You would have to change every once in awhile because it only holds so little.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart