BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

bryanna s.
I don’t use pads and if I did I definitely couldn’t use ultra thin ones but for those with a lighter period flow these would definitely work!
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
This pads are okay it stays on right and keeps the flow right. You would have to change every once in awhile because it only holds so little.
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
This product is so good when it’s on the go travel. It’s easy to store and doesn’t take up much room. It’s packaged nicely and not to pricey.
Sydney J.
Morgantown, WV
Just like any other pad, it works lol. Not my favorite however, just because of pricing, and there are certainly others that are much better!
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
They work alright I wouldn’t buy these again because they’re tooo thin to me. I bought some before at Walmart for under five dollar at least
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
It was so comfortable on I didn’t feel it st all never moved ! I got it for free to sample here on Influenster & I’ve bought them ever since
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really loved these! I usually stick to Always because that's what I grew up using but these felt like I was wearing nothing. I loved that!
Vanessa S.
very comfortable! i look forward to purchasing this item again in the future. these definitely work better than the ones that i used to buy.
Martha R.
Talent , OR
I received these in a voxbox and they were very thin and comfortable but just absorbent enough to keep me dry . Will continue to buy these (:
Abbigail R.
These pads were great for me. They were thin, but they got the job done. I do recommend people buying these if they would like a thinner pad.
melinie m.