BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t really use pads often, I’m more of a tampon girl personally but when I tried these out they stayed in place in my underwear pretty well
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
It was very comfortable to the point that you don’t know it’s there. The thinness kind of scared at first so I cant tell you how much it holds.
Kadesha L.
Brooklyn , NY
Listen, these are a god sent okay? I've been having heavy periods since I gave birth and these pads have just been very absorbent and helpful.
Andrea G.
These are very comfortable & really thin but not too thin where you have to change literally every 30 min to 1 hr. I have a pretty heavy flow.
Ashley L.
SAN JOSE, CA
U by kotex is my go to for both pads and tampons. They come in pretty colors which can make my day a little better and the pads absorb so well
Britany G.
Mission Viejo, CA
Comfortable and absorbent. Personally I prefer tampons but these pads were great! 10/10 would reccomend. Nothing bad to say about this product
Mina N.
Very absorbing and yet thin enough to no time be bothersome! I would purchase these instead of the usual ones I buy because they worked so well
Gabby V.
Farmington, CT
I'm not a huge pad person, but I love the U by kotex brand, I won't use any other if I can help it. Lives up to my favorite products of theirs.
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
These were ok pads. I can see how they would be nice and discrete for those who workout in tighter clothes but this pad was way to thin for me.
Jamina P.
The addition of having the Ultra thin pad with the Kotex tampon gave me an extra sense of security without feeling too padded and heavy.
melinie m.