BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen, MN
They are pretty discrete, nice pretty colors but it’s easy to flash around. Comfortable and it doesn’t make you feel like your wearing a diaper.
Emma C.
Springfield, MO
I love U by KOTEX and it is the only brand I buy. These are nice for those days that you're not completely sure what's going on down there.
daphne c.
San Gabriel, CA
U by Kotex fitness ultra thin pads regular works for period. I like that it is soft and holds the blood. The blood doesn't get on the underwear.
Arielle S.
Johnson City, TN
I love how thin and breathable these are, but they also are substantial enough to keep you from changing too often. Overall it’s a great product!
Brooke R.
Globe, AZ
These are great. But I can only use them on .y last days. My flow is way too heavy to have use them on the first days. Lol comfortable and great!
Dezerray D.
South Gate, CA
Very very small. I'm not sure what these are meant for because they are too small to protect from anything reallly and the shape was kinda funny
Renee S.
Baltimore , MD
I’m not a fan of pads but I definitely would recommend these for ladies when it becomes that time of month. I barely had to switch out new ones.
Tamara J.
fayetteville , NC
They're thin like it says,too thin for me but they aren't bad. I wouldn't buy them for my own reasons but they might be better for others.
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
They're pretty comfortable and perfect for athletic activity whenever i get the chance to run. They can get loose sometimes but it's not too bad.
Gabby V.
Farmington, CT
I'm not a huge pad person, but I love the U by kotex brand, I won't use any other if I can help it. Lives up to my favorite products of theirs.
melinie m.