BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Madi S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I don’t use pads personally, so I gave them to my sister and she said she liked them. They’re just ordinary pads, they are more like liners though.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
These are probably my favorite! They have a slim front so I don’t feel like I am wearing a diaper. I wish more came in a pack for the price though
abbie m.
i love this product. works amazing and i have recommend it to so many people and they have enjoyed it as well. there is not leaks and no harsh wear
Chelsey M.
Delray Beach , FL
These are great to use towards the end of your "month" ; if you know what i mean!
I am personally a tampon girl but pads will work when needed.
Julia L.
Union, NJ
The butterfly wings are great because they don’t slip. It’s very comfortable and has great packaging. I got this from a previous Voxbox for Kotex.
Alex S.
Everything about this product was easy to use and simple with the exception of the packaging. It was confusing and not as simple to open as others
brooklynn c.
thin pads don’t really work for me these days. if you don’t have a heavy flow i’d recommend these, but if you do i wouldn’t recommend them at all.
daphne c.
San Gabriel, CA
U by Kotex fitness ultra thin pads regular works for period. I like that it is soft and holds the blood. The blood doesn't get on the underwear.
ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen, MN
They are pretty discrete, nice pretty colors but it’s easy to flash around. Comfortable and it doesn’t make you feel like your wearing a diaper.
Emma C.
Springfield, MO
I love U by KOTEX and it is the only brand I buy. These are nice for those days that you're not completely sure what's going on down there.
melinie m.