BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
These are probably my favorite! They have a slim front so I don’t feel like I am wearing a diaper. I wish more came in a pack for the price though
Ashley G.
I don’t play sports so I don’t know how well they would work for what their advertised for, but they worked very well and i experienced no leakage.
abbie m.
i love this product. works amazing and i have recommend it to so many people and they have enjoyed it as well. there is not leaks and no harsh wear
Amanda V.
I love the brand U by Kotex. Although I don’t usually have periods due to hormonal imbalances, I feel like these would do the job for a light flow.
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
I liked this product but it wasn’t my favorite. To say the least it gets the job done but it will not be replacing my normal femine products I use
Brittney B.
They felt great and didn’t irritate my skin. Also absorbed a lot? I actually went out and bought two boxes after influenster sent them in the mail.
Chelsey M.
Delray Beach , FL
These are great to use towards the end of your "month" ; if you know what i mean!
I am personally a tampon girl but pads will work when needed.
Alex S.
Everything about this product was easy to use and simple with the exception of the packaging. It was confusing and not as simple to open as others
Karlee C.
Henderson, NV
I don’t use pads so I gave them to my mom. She’s said she loved them and she’s going to buy those from now on. She also said they were comfortable
Maddy E.
Cazenovia, NY
Not enough coverage for my preferences. Seems like good quality for a feminine product, I could see how this product would work for fitness needs.
melinie m.