BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?11 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
LilliAnn C.
Of your flow isn't too heavy these work great. Definitely don't sleep in them though. If you move around a lot in your sleep they wont stay put very well.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
These are great for travel, and very compact. I recommend them, no leakage! They fit well in a purse, only downfall is the color as there very noticeable.
Erica W.
It’s not that I didn’t like these, it’s more that they rubbed against my skin weird! I’m gonna give these a go just in case they can end up being awesome!
steffany g.
Findlay, OH
This product held up with my high moving body while going up the stairs constantly! I was also comfortable and I could not feel that I was wearing anything
Tiffani R.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Really handy, kept them in my purse if I started early and they fit perfectly. I barely knew I was wearing one, it’s super thin, but worked well no leakage
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Since I work out a lot these were awesome support and very comfortable while still doing the daily activities I had. Would recommend to a friend for sure!
Diana T.
Miami Gardens, FL
There good I don't really use that brand all that much but they came in clutch when I came short. Plus it felt like I didn't have it on when wearing them.
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
Really Amazing. the comfort is everything and the packaging too. i can carry it anywhere without feeling ashamed of it i am actaully proud of carrying it.
Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
Love!!! Super thin and comfortable & definitely keep you worry free all day long! Highly recommend especially for the anti pad / liner people like myself.
Drew E.
Mahomet, IL
I don’t use pads so I didn’t really like this product just for personal preference, but they seemed to work pretty well when I had to use them in a pinch!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart