BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
They are great pads! I love u by Kotex they are my favorite! I definitely would recommend to every women! They are super comfortable and lightweight! They fit nicely in your panties! They are super good! I love them
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand of both pads and tampons! Us women have to deal with one of the most uncomfortable situations and these are the best feminine product out there! I feel comfortable at work wearing this brand and actually feel safe when wearing white. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Helena J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absorbent, discrete, comfy. What more can I say? I don’t typically use pads, but I recently had a surgery where I was forced to and these saved my life. They aren’t big and bulky yet they still get the job done.
Daniella A.
Orlando, FL
This pad was sooooo nice! So here are some pros: it moves with you and leaves no discomfort, if feels like you’re not even using the pad, and it’s small to transport but larger enough to “carry the bulk” you know what I more. Here are some cons: it’s very thin so your period might leak on a heavy day, and it’s not protective of all the parts. Overall, I will definitely be buying more of this product!!
Mariana G.
You might be thinking active pads? Really? But they are so comfortable to wear and just offer extra protection in comparison to my regular pads. I did not have to worry about them shifting or not protecting me during my days!
Bryanna C.
I really like these thin pads! They aren’t too thick and i don’t notice them as much as the pads i previously used. I like the wings. They fit in your purse conveniently and i would recommend them to anyone!
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Soft.... let’s get straight to the question every woman wants to know... IT DOES NOT FEEL LIKE A DIAPER LOL I love this pads. I always keep these on hand. They are not pricey and would recommend to any lady.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
I am not someone that uses pads often. I prefer tampons even when working out, which is very often for myself. However I trust U by Kotex brand products and did find that the pads offered decent protection.
Maria A.
Didn't really like how thin they were, as I prefer something thicker and that last longer. It was a good product over all and the brand is very good and has a very good reputation, definetly holds up to it.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
I like that these are thin because some days aren’t as heavy and thicker pads are really just uncomfortable to wear. These do a nice job on lighter days for sure but I haven’t used them on a heavier day.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart