BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
I have no complaints for this product! They’re light weight and durable. Affordable but not cheap. Overall it is a great product that more women should use!
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Even though I don’t use their tampons, I use their pads and liners. I believe they work great and keep you from having a mess. Nice product to have on hand.
Alicia M.
Albuquerque, NM
Great pads! They are very comfortable and did not rip or leak through. Gross I know but it is the truth! Like these way better than my old feminine products!
Summer R.
This was one of the most comfortable pads I have ever used when I would get my period. Unlike other brands and styles, this version would not chafe or leak.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I received this item for free in a vox box from Influenster , these pads were amazing they were lightweight, discreet, and easy to use. Definitely recommend
Sharon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! It's perfect for extra security even when you don't need it ! Gonna go buy some on my own thanks to Influenster letting me have some for free
Rebecca D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Lovely product. Definitely recommend if you’re in the market for new pads. They are very thin so that aren’t made for extremely heavy sweating in my opinion.
Trikcia R.
Napa, CA
I cannot say I hated this product but since I'm not the biggest fan of pads it was not my favorite , I did got it on my vox box for free for a honest review.
Olivia G.
Spokane, WA
These are actually great for periods they are really absorbent and are really good for someone who moves a lot because they stay in place And do there job
Erica W.
It’s not that I didn’t like these, it’s more that they rubbed against my skin weird! I’m gonna give these a go just in case they can end up being awesome!
melinie m.