BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
These are nice pads! I received them for free from Influenster and I like that they’re super thin. It doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing a pad which I like.
Summer R.
This was one of the most comfortable pads I have ever used when I would get my period. Unlike other brands and styles, this version would not chafe or leak.
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! very effective! Love the cute packaging! Totally recommend!I think this product should be used by most women because it;s effectiveness!
Amanda C.
These pads are very comfortable, and breathable. I have never had an issue with them, they have a strong adhesive, and a seamless fit to my underwear lining
faith p.
Not bad!!! but i'm an all organic freak so i'll be sticking with those!! They were absorbent and all so if you don't care for being organic i'd recommend :)
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I received this item for free in a vox box from Influenster , these pads were amazing they were lightweight, discreet, and easy to use. Definitely recommend
Alicia M.
Albuquerque, NM
Great pads! They are very comfortable and did not rip or leak through. Gross I know but it is the truth! Like these way better than my old feminine products!
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Even though I don’t use their tampons, I use their pads and liners. I believe they work great and keep you from having a mess. Nice product to have on hand.
Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
I have no complaints for this product! They’re light weight and durable. Affordable but not cheap. Overall it is a great product that more women should use!
Trikcia R.
Napa, CA
I cannot say I hated this product but since I'm not the biggest fan of pads it was not my favorite , I did got it on my vox box for free for a honest review.
melinie m.