BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Shelby B.
Manvel, TX
These pads were very absorbent and comfortable to wear. I prefer the pads without wings than the ones with wings. I didn’t feel nasty when I wore them either!
May A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how sleek and thin this is! Fits perfectly in my small purse in one of the pockets, so its very convenient and handy. Definitely will be purchasing more!
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are great. Theyre super easy to bring around because the packaging is so small and i’ve never had a problem with them. Theyre definitely a go to product.
Consuelo M.
Adelanto , CA
I love these for on the go! Don’t take up a lot of space but help if you have a light flow! Definitely would buy again and definitely recommend to other girls
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the u by Kotex samples they are fantastic and the best brandU by Kotex Club Tampons. I won’t be changing my product that I use any time soon.
Alaysia C.
Morrilton, AR
I really enjoyed using these pads. They really catch everything and her minimum leakage. I would most definitely recommend these to all my friends and family.
Christiana P.
Vinton, VA
i don’t really wear pads but these were very nice, i didn’t have any problems with them throughout the day and they stayed in place the whole time i had one on
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
More of a pantyliner. Not very protective or absorbent. If that's what you are looking for they are great in the way of being light weight but not my favorite.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
These are nice pads! I received them for free from Influenster and I like that they’re super thin. It doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing a pad which I like.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Only brand of pads I will ever use they are comfortable and don’t leave bulky pad marks like other pads do cheap you can find them at Walmart for regular price
melinie m.