BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Emilie G.
Boston, MA
These are great! The packing is very attractive and I would recommend to friends and family
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I loved these! You can't even feel that they are there! I would buy again...and I have.
Ikimot A.
Stockton, CA
I love Kotex U pads it’s very comfortable and absorbs liquid well, I usually dnt feel any discomfort while wearing this pad, it’s almost like I have nothing on.
Mariama C.
Boston, MA
Up until now, I had been using those big ol' pads in fear that I would leak but wow! Who knew that such a thin pad could keep you leakage free for a while.
Madison B.
For those of you who love pads these are fantastic! they are slim and so comfortable to wear! they are super absorbent and keep you feeling dry! 10/10 Recommend
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This pad is great for working out. When wearing it, I felt like i was wearing no pad at all. It is not too bulky and you can get it at such an affordable price.
Mercedes P.
Salisbury, MD
It feels like you’re wearing nothing. They are extremely comfortable and they are very absorbent. They are amazing and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Francis Y.
These pads worked great and were very easy to use and move in! They didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The packaging is very nice and the products work amazing.
lauren c.
Hayward, CA
I love this so much! It is extremely absorbent and it feels like I'm wearing nothing. I got this in a VoxBox but I will definitely be purchasing the full box.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
Air Force PT requires me to do a lot of running and bending and moving around. These pads stayed in place through everything and are perfectly absorbant!
melinie m.