BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
My favorite brand. These are my go to for tampons and pads too! They’re easy to slip into any purse or bag and have good coverage.
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
This product is great for working out! It’s comfortable and easy to move around it. Plus it makes a period a little more bearable.
Rachel B.
Monroeville, PA
I only wear these at night... they're okay for the end days but they don't hold much so don't rely on this for heavy flow!
Colby G.
Shreveport, LA
im sorry for getting back late!! It’s been a few months since I used them cause I used them all but they worked very good
Mia B.
Seaford, DE
They are so comfortable and lightweight sometimes I forgot it was there. They have everything I look for in a pad!
Taylor T.
I love this brand, I will reach for their products before anyone else’s. I love the bright colored packaging.
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I don’t usually wear pads but these ones weren’t bad. I liked how thin they were! Not very expensive either.
Nou Y.
Saint Paul, MN
This is something new that I had try it on. I love this product, it is comfortable and soft. I love it!!!
Karla M.
Mcminnville, OR
It’s okay . I’m not a pad person but they’re okay ... i would recommend to people that actually like pads
Autumn M.
York, PA
Love using these when I’m on my period. I don’t use any other brand. This make having my period a breeze
melinie m.