BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park, IL
Super comfortable! It’s really hard to find a good pad that will fit right and feel nice throughout the time you are wearing them and these are super comfy that’s why I love them!
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Ultra comfortable and flexible. It’s almost like not wearing a bad at all. I couldn’t recommend if you have a very heavy or blood-clot type of flow. Very comfortable and non-irritating
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
They’re strong, and even for heavy times they will uphold through the day. These are the ones that you can rely on any day. Plus they never leak and they will stay all day long.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I’m not usually one to wear pads but these were great just like in the title super thin and wearable I absolutely recommend these to girls if your period is a little lighter
Tiffany Rose J.
Jamaica, NY
This feels extremely comfortable! Although it is thin, it works well. There was no leakage. I love the design as well. The packaging is appealing also. I definitely recommend.
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
Its goood does last a good amount time but it does feel weird i love the whole little bag with it can take it anywhere with me but something more comfortable would be good
Torie M.
Not a huge pads person but i got these complimentary to review. They feel like you’re pad free but hold a lot! I’m definitely buying a stash to keep on hand. They’re nice!
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
Honestly these were just not fantastic. I can’t deal with thin pads, so maybe it’s just me. But these literally just can’t hold anything. Not even for light days to be honest.
Katey S.
Columbia, MO
These ultra thin pads were fantastic! I am very active at my job and I can't afford leaks. Wearing these gave me added protection and they were perfect for my light days.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
These pads are AMAZING! They are so light weight and feel like nothing. I didn't wear them to the gym but when I wore them around the house I felt comfortable and "safe".
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart