BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?11 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Danielle B.
Just fine! I didn’t really want a voxbox with this product in it because reviewing this isn’t really a product you can review well. You use it and throw it away. Not much to screw up or rave about.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I love these pads they hold everything in place s you don’t feel gross where a pad and I know if any of the girls here bleed like I do I hate wearing pads but I recommend these there great
Aryauna B.
Fond du Lac, WI
These are great! Super thin i always forget theyre on & theyre very absorbant. I would definitely recommend these to any active women who struggle with finding the right pads!
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
wish the adhesive on the bottom and wings had been stronger, these shifted around as the day went on and I had to change them more frequently than the pads I normally use. I wouldn’t purchase these again, though I will say it’s nice how compact they were.
Caeley M.
I received these in a VoxBox once, and they worked fine. They did their job. They’re not my favorite, just because I don’t love the way they feel, but they do what they’re supposed to.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
These are great for those who don't have a heavy flow or on the last days. Personally didn't work for me because I always have a heavy flow but I would recommend using on the last days
Allison A.
Belford , NJ
I️ liked the packaging of the product and the compactness of it as well. However, I️ thought the fiber could have been softer and the pad themselves could have been a little longer
Celina Z.
FULLERTON, CA
These were so comfortable and leak-proof! I really appreciated the fact that they fitted perfectly and made my period somewhat better. Also, they’re great for when you play sports!
Katie R.
I love the fact that you can wear these when you’re doing fitness related things.. I wouldn’t wear these on an every month basis. They weren’t the most reliable but they were good.
Eli G.
The pads were good quality but it would be better if they were longer. They felt safe to use, i felt secure wearing them. I would buy this again except i dont think ive seen them before in stores. Ill have to take another look around the store
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart