BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Lamia K.
really good quality pad. very thin which makes it very comfortable. no leakeage. unscented pads which is more preferrable. absorbs really well and last for longer period.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I honestly love this they are really great especially when you're period is really light this are my number one go to always and they are super cheap I would definitely recommend this
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
I was not a fan of this product. The packaging was very cute however I am not a pad type of person. I wear thongs so it is not a product that I can really wear during the day. They were pretty nice at night and I never felt myself worrying about leaking.
Kelly B.
Dayton, OH
This product was pretty good! Very good coverage, and absorbed mostly everything! I personally like my brand more which is why I only gave 4 stars, but overall it was an easy product to use and it did the job very discreetly
Eli G.
The pads were good quality but it would be better if they were longer. They felt safe to use, i felt secure wearing them. I would buy this again except i dont think ive seen them before in stores. Ill have to take another look around the store
Amya P.
I really liked these!! They are great!! Great quality can handle large flows, actually fits my underwear lol!! Not extra long!! No smell of irritation.. and if even say maybe less sweating lol
Sydney S.
Always come in handy! The cute packaging makes them easy to find in your bag, but also inconspicuous. These are great for back up or the last few days. Not something I usually buy but thanks for Influenster they were super confident to have ready.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
Love this product!! They are very comfortable and really do the job. They don’t leak or bunch up. They are very fairly priced as well. This is my favorite brand of female products.
Eliza L.
I don’t think it necessary to get this specific brand. I usually just buy the store brand. I like the ultra thin so it feels like nothing is there, but wings for extra support.
Anina K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Really comfortable and practical pads. I like the thinness of the pads because I never need the bulky ones - they are easy to travel with and a lot more comfortable to wear.
melinie m.