BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
This item was what I expected it would be. Very efficient and I have no complaints or improvements. I would recommend this item to a friend and I will be purchasing it in the near future!
Alaysia B.
These pads were very small and discreet but got the job done well! They’re affordable and you can find them just about anywhere. I use these mostly on the go, they’re easy to take with you
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
These are thin so they dont feel like you have a pillow between your legs but the down side to that being you have to change them out more often they last a while before having to change
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
Really liked these! They was extremely comfortable and not noticeable at all! I’m very picky when it comes to stuff like this. And these just amazed me. The price isn’t that bad either!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
U by Kotex is my go to brand so I loved receiving these free by influenster! I have tried other brands and they never seemed to work as well for me. I would recommend any product they have!
Danielle B.
Just fine! I didn’t really want a voxbox with this product in it because reviewing this isn’t really a product you can review well. You use it and throw it away. Not much to screw up or rave about.
Zuri D.
Feels great! Not “baggy”. Great absorbency. Affordable and easy to carry around. I think the only complaint I have with this product is the length, but that is an easy fix when purchasing.
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
Pads were nice and thin, so subtle compared to most pads. But I like the thicker ones when I'm on my heavier flow days. Kotex is my go to for tampons and Always is my go to for pads.
Kate C.
They definitely don't cause any trouble! So easy to use and extremely comfortable. Great for people who do sports. Very thin so i don't recommend it to my girls out there with a heavier flow.
Lamia K.
really good quality pad. very thin which makes it very comfortable. no leakeage. unscented pads which is more preferrable. absorbs really well and last for longer period.
melinie m.