BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I’d say I had a not so great experience with these mostly because I have a heavy flow so these just weren’t ideal. However, they did pretty much conform to my body movements throughout how long I wore them.
Savannah M.
Great product. I have bought these before so I was glad I got some more complementary of Influenster. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to try this out. It was good quality & affordable.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I’m more of a tampon person but if I use pads it’s these. They add a thin layer of extra protection for when you think you might leak or on those spotting days. I highly recommend these pads!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
The u by kotex are very comfortable. They are so comfortable that I forget I even have them on. The are easy to use and it moves great with you and your daily activities. I highly recommend it.
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
They hold a lot of blood and that’s always a good thing to look for when buying hygiene products. I liked the packaging of this product and the wrapping paper around each individual product.
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
very light weight! It is perfect to use when your period is not too heavy. Pairs well with a tampon for extra protection. Good price, comes in a cute box. would recommend! this product is worth trying out.
Kali C.
Omaha, NE
These were great! They kept my undies dry and were thin enough to not be seen through my pants! I do wish they weren’t so expensive to buy but I always seem to be able to find coupons!
Jaime A.
Bridgeport, OH
Greatttt product. I love the way this fits!! I’ve never found a pad that fit the way these do. They don’t move around which is AWESOMEEE. They’re comfortable and absorbent! I’d recommend these to anyone.
Emily Z.
I hate these. I am very particular about my pads and only use U by Kotex. I bought these because the commercial showed a plus size woman (like me) and said they work for ALL body types. The actual pads are half the size of their other pads which is ridiculous. If this pad is “for all” then you know fat girls have more surface area to protect, especially when working out. I can’t even use them to sit at my desk at work. They are just too small for my period to even go straight down when I’m a sitting position, if you know what I mean. Plus, I’m all for super stick but I have to spend every night of my period picking bits of glue and plastic off my undies because the pad isn’t strong enough to hold together when changing. I’ll just stick to tampons or regular overnight pads when working out from now on.
Peyton C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I didn’t like them because not only do I really not enjoy pads, but they were way too thin. I guess they were more comfortable, but it didn’t provide enough support for my needs personally.
melinie m.