BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Audrey L.
Tucson, AZ
I workout a lot so these are really nice because they are thin enough that I don't feel anything while I am working out. I also like how there are different designs so people don't know that they are pads. They are also thin enough that it doesn't take a lot of room in my bag
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
I don’t like pads, so I’m probably biased. But i did try these. To me they are too bulky and don’t stay in place well enough. I did not and would no repurchase them in the future. A definite pass for me.
Brianna C.
I loved it they were so comfortable and they holded up pretty well I recommend 10/10. I had never tried those before till Influenster sent them to me now I know I can get those and they’ll work for me.
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
These pads are the most comfortable pads I have ever wore! I usually don't use them but I will and have bought some since I got to try these! They do the job but don't remind you that they are there!
Bella C.
Corona, CA
Not my favorite. Are rather wide and long so uncomfortable fit in your clothing. Also have to be careful what outfit is being worn with it. However have a cute packaging and basically a decent price.
Daria K.
Thin and comfortable to wear. Kotex is a little pricey sometimes, but good quality. Can’t even feel that it’s there! Great for the last day of your period. Received these for free in exchange for a review!
Destiny C.
Hobbs, NM
Fit comfortably, great coverage. Easy to wear and use. Doesn’t have a unpleasant smell, doesn’t smell like chemicals. Love the way they fit, and keep me protected! I will definitely recommend this to all my female friends
Madison N.
Hernando, MS
I received this in the lucky box box, and I liked how that you didn’t even know that you were wearing them. Other pads I used I could tell I was wearing them. A con is that maybe they should make longer ones.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I love the thin-ness, how compact they were, and that they didn’t tend to bunch up in my underwear like liners usually do. I felt confident and fresh! Received by Influenster for free for testing purposes
Haley H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pads were awesome. They didn’t leak. They were comfortable. I couldn’t even tell I was wearing one. I would highly recommend.  U by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads and Liners Heavy Flow With Wings
melinie m.