BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Holly M.
covington ky
These ultrathin pads or good when you were getting off of here. They’re comfortable and lightweight I would rather choose these then any other brand the price is very affordable I would definitely recommend
Elizabeth Z.
Doral, FL
These Kotex have a very nice packaging! The first thing that caught my attention was the packaging and its new look. This Pads can fit in your purse without taking too much space as they are really thin but they are actually very good and high quality.
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
I don’t like pads, so I’m probably biased. But i did try these. To me they are too bulky and don’t stay in place well enough. I did not and would no repurchase them in the future. A definite pass for me.
Brianna C.
I loved it they were so comfortable and they holded up pretty well I recommend 10/10. I had never tried those before till Influenster sent them to me now I know I can get those and they’ll work for me.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
I just absolutely love the brand Kotex. They are very comfortable and feel like nothing is there. They give me motivation to go go go while I'm my period without the worry of being uncomfortable all day.
Audrey L.
Tucson, AZ
I workout a lot so these are really nice because they are thin enough that I don't feel anything while I am working out. I also like how there are different designs so people don't know that they are pads. They are also thin enough that it doesn't take a lot of room in my bag
Daria K.
Thin and comfortable to wear. Kotex is a little pricey sometimes, but good quality. Can’t even feel that it’s there! Great for the last day of your period. Received these for free in exchange for a review!
Destiny C.
Hobbs, NM
Fit comfortably, great coverage. Easy to wear and use. Doesn’t have a unpleasant smell, doesn’t smell like chemicals. Love the way they fit, and keep me protected! I will definitely recommend this to all my female friends
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
These pads are the most comfortable pads I have ever wore! I usually don't use them but I will and have bought some since I got to try these! They do the job but don't remind you that they are there!
Madison N.
Hernando, MS
I received this in the lucky box box, and I liked how that you didn’t even know that you were wearing them. Other pads I used I could tell I was wearing them. A con is that maybe they should make longer ones.
melinie m.