BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...3 Answers
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I like Kotex brand. These pads are awesome and I love how thin they are. It doesn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable while wearing it. They are not expensive at all which is a plus. These are great for people who are always active. You won’t leak or anything
Lily N.
Kincheloe , MI
It’s a tampon. Honestly it does it’s job. I think the little case it comes with is nice. And the color of the packaging is cool. Overall it’s just a decent tampon. And not too expensive. Can’t go wrong here I guess. I prefer the cheap off brand ones.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These are by far my favorite thin pads! The design on the package is adorable and the pads themselves are incredible. They stick well and shape to my underwear perfectly enabling me to get along with my active lifestyle. I will continue buying this great product.
Lori F.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I am a huge fan and advocate of the Kotex brand, so I was excited to give this version of their maxi products a try. I found it to be on point and indicative of the quality and reliability of the brand. I will be using these when I am highly active.
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
I love this brand so much since they are affordable and sleek. I don’t feel a thing, even with the nighttime pads! I love their packaging and I loved getting these in my last Influenster’s box! They’re my go to for all of my feminine hygiene products.
Harley W.
I received these complimentary from a Vox Box. I am a die-hard Always kind of gal, but I gave these a shot. These are great for those lighter flow days and are very comfortable. They are affordable. They are also cute and discreet, which I like!
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
Loved them! Only problem was that I have a very heavy flow so it wasn't quite to par with my flow. Great soft quality, dosen't feel like theirs anything down there and the packaging is discreet but cute! Also compact and thin which is very great.
Justis M.
Riverside, CA
These are my absolute favorite kind of pads. They fit very comfortably and they provide amazing lock in control. I will continue to buy this product for as long as it’s around! I recommend to every girlfriend that I have whenever I get the chance.
Lydia W.
Oreland, PA
Awesome I usually loves this brand and complete on the go ready. Would definitely continue to use this brand in the future. Would even tell my best friend she needs to get the U by Kotex as are the most comfortable brand. And they for anywhere.
Jordan G.
Sanford , NC
These pads are pretty small but they are super convenient to store in a purse/ pocket and although I wouldn't use these overnight they were pretty good to use during the day and I can see myself maybe purchasing these instead of my regular pads.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart