BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kaylee C.
Shady Spring, WV
These were by far exactly what i expected them to be ! Super affected & very true to packaging. This line is affordable i think in my eyes. Any time i’m on my lady times i use this brand and product . I am very satisfied !
Faith V.
Lawton, OK
If you’re wanting a pad that you can’t see outside of clothes and can’t feel then this is the one for you. I use this as a cover for when I have tampons in and I need something to be a back up but still protects everything
Nancy C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They are great ! They help me be clean for a long time . It doesn’t feel uncomfortable and it feels like nothing is there . I will totally recommend it to any girl who has trouble with hiding pads or anything like that .
Sydney G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are good on a lighter day. They’re thin so they provide mobility and work well if you’re playing sports. However, since they are relatively cheap, you have to change them often, because they don’t last for too long.
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
These pads are really nice and comfortable they also have a very unique shape, I got these in my first VoxBox and I have purchased these a few times after, I would totally recommend these if you want to try out new pads.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are awesome pads. They are thin and discreet and actually very comfortable. They also didn't lose their stickiness throughout the day and stayed in place. I really enjoy the U by Kotex line and will continue to buy.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I really enjoy these, they get the job done, however I did recently fond out that these along with many other feminine products contain chemicals that can harm your vagina. So now I've been researching natural feminine products
Riyah A.
Orlando, FL
I don’t like pads but whenever I wear these I have a smooth cycle . I don’t feel the pad when I’m wearing it and that’s such a great thing for me . This brand of pads is really good especially for girls who are active
Peyton T.
Such a fun brand because the packaging is always adorable! I can’t say that this product necessarily worked better for me than other brands, it was absolutely up to par, but you’re paying for the look of this product.
Shanee L.
These pads are comfortable, smooth, and form to your body! They are effective yet thin. This pad is better than many others I have tried for sure!! I have to say this is a new favorite from me and also my two sisters.
melinie m.