BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Hannah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty good pads! I don’t usually wear pads, just sometimes when I’m spotting maybe once every four cycles. This stuff is fine and gets the job done. I don’t have s heavy flow and i hardly west them, but my roomie lovesss these
Emily M.
Bristol, RI
These are terrible. They barely stick and it’s practically impossible to go the day without them sliding out of place. Absolutely wouldn’t recommend these to anyone. I’ve tried drugstore cheap brands ten times better than these
Natalia C.
These pads were great! I am a girl with a heavy flow, and these pads worked great for my heavy days. The stickiness of the adhesive stuck to my underwear pretty well since I move a lot during the day. These are great, and I recommend you try them!
Olivia D.
I loooooove these. Super absorbent and still super thin. They're flexible, and they don't actually make a lot of noise when I'm walking (I hate that). Barely there but they do their job. Very happy I received these in my voxbox.
Hannah C.
I really loved these! I loved that the wings were not too wide and curved like other pads where it's difficult to wrap them around certain kinds of underwear. These stayed in place perfectly and worked very well for absorption!
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
they’re comfortable and long lasting. Ive used these thin pads on the last days of my period. I’ve used them three or four times. They did indeed do they’re job, they was no spilling. They’re are great for light to medium flow.
Morgan S.
Edmond, OK
These are nice and light, but unfortunately not for girls who have a heavier flow, such as myself. I gave them to my sister to use though and she loves them. They aren’t bulky and it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a diaper!
Joeyy C.
They are such comforatable pads! Super soft and I don’t even feel that they are there and they sit super comfortably. If i go any more in depth, it would be tmi so i won’t do that, but overall great brand for period products.
Kymbrlee B.
Statesville, NC
I don't usually wear pas I typically find them very uncomfortable, however, i wore these to bed and they were so nice i didn't find them to uncomfortable. They  are super absorbent and with my light to medium flow they lasted the entire night.
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
It has good durability. Soft at the touch. A good size. Also great for when you go workout it does not move as much as other bands. Highly recommend if you workout on a daily and you just happen to be on one of those days!
melinie m.