BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kelsey T.
Thornton, CO
Stays in place the entire time. Which is a big deal for me cause usually they don’t. I have already repurchased and plan on doing it again. They absorb very well. I love these thing all around I really don’t have any issues with them.
Tyesha P.
I think these pad because they are really thin but they hold a surprising amount. They are really flexible and it doesn’t make you feel like you have a diaper on. I think these pads are really affordable for the quality your getting.
Maddi R.
Middleville, MI
They fit so comfortably and they worked really well for me! I’ve always liked the u by Kotex brand but they really went above and beyond with this product! Not bad prices for it in stores either! Definitely will be purchasing these
Kamrey B.
These pads work really well . They are more comfortable than I thought. I got them in a VoxBox originally, but I would buy them separately again. They are really absorbent and I checked the price and they weren’t expensive at all.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
Super comfortable! I am an athlete who does not usually prefer pads but these are very lightweight and let you do anything. They feel as if you didn’t have anything on. But most important they are long lasting. I would recommend.
Morgan M.
Montgomery , AL
This is a good product. It does the job and met my expectations. I received free from Influenster so I’m not sure about the price but I would probably but the product on my own since I like this brand of feminine products anyway.
Emily B.
Apple Valley, MN
These are so sleek and comfy! You barely even know it is there but still does it’s job! I have always been a Kotex girl and with these new fitness products I will continue to be a Kotex girl! I definitely recommend these products!
Leigha N.
Boone, NC
These pads were pretty great. Very slim, very absorbent and compared to other pads very comfortable. I would recommend these above all others. This brand overall is great for that time of the month. Their tampons are also my fave.
Arissa M.
Somerset , KY
Awesome product! I love these are great for on the go and the size of them! They fit my lifestyle and I think that is great! I trust this brand and always look for it in the store! I like the bright colors this product comes in and the compact size is handy too!
Hannah C.
I really loved these! I loved that the wings were not too wide and curved like other pads where it's difficult to wrap them around certain kinds of underwear. These stayed in place perfectly and worked very well for absorption!
melinie m.