BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Brooke L.
I love the packaging for these they are super cute. I will also say they are super compact and easy to put in your purSe. The only negative sign to these is that they leave the adhesive on your under wear when you wear them and don’t stick very well
Cheryl J.
Davie, FL
These were a really nice product. The packaging is really cute and makes products that are used during "the time of the month" feel a little less painful and annoying. They work very well with tampons and work as added protection. Great product!
Emily S.
Chicago
I love these pads. Ever since I’ve used them I haven’t leaked or bleed through any of my pants. They’re so thin and when I’m playing soccer I can barley feel it there. I’m so happy i got a chance to try these out when I bought other Kotex pads.
Yazmin F.
Auburn, AL
I am not a fan of pads at all, but the thinness of these was definitely a plus! Although I'll be sticking to tampons, these would be a nice alternative for those weird times when tampons start to feel uncomfortable toward the end of your period.
Jordan G.
Sanford, NC
These pads are pretty small but they are super convenient to store in a purse/ pocket and although I wouldn't use these overnight they were pretty good to use during the day and I can see myself maybe purchasing these instead of my regular pads.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
love these products especially beause they are individually wrapped. this allows for travel and so easy to throw in your bag discretely. they are very thin and last for hours. i am a big fan of kotex products. the colorful wrapping is a plus too!
Lydia W.
Oreland, PA
Awesome I usually loves this brand and complete on the go ready. Would definitely continue to use this brand in the future. Would even tell my best friend she needs to get the U by Kotex as are the most comfortable brand. And they for anywhere.
Katie I.
Springfield, MO
I like this product. The only thing is that I am not too particular  on my pads, so I did not find too great of a difference between these and other pads. Overall though, I think that Kotex's pads are nice and thin, yet still good!!
Julissa O.
Vail, CO
I Loveee this product! It absorbs so well and stays in place for as long as you need it! No bad smells and personality I think the size is perfect. I would definitely recommend! I Switched to this product once I tried it and I have no regrets.
Evie H.
I don’t usually wear pads, but I have tried these and they seem to work well. They don’t stick completely perfectly to the underwear every time, but for the most part they stay in place. I like that they are thin and not too bulky, and they seem to absorb well.
melinie m.