BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Claire F.
Columbia, SC
These pads are great!! They really are ultra thin and very flexible, which I appreciate as my job has me literally running all over the place. I liked that I could wear these pads with a thong and not feel as though they were sticking to me, as well as not being extra bulky or uncomfortable.
Nicole C.
Hamburg, NY
I'm not huge on pads in the first place but these were usable. If you have a very heavy flow they might not last as long, but I did feel they were absorbant. I loved the packaging and how compact they are. Easy to hide in a pocket or pull out a wristbag.
anna k.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect to wear on an everyday basis! love how thin and comfortable they are, great thing to wear In addition with a tampon just in case. Would definetly recomend this brand, they are very sturdy and hold a lot of moisture. Always go with Kotex!
Ashley S.
Londonderry, OH
These are perfect for on the go and easily sticking in your clutch or your handbag! I love using these just in case and always feel more at ease when I have them! I would highly recommend them and will be buying them long into the future for my needs!
London C.
Tallahassee , FL
These pads were too thin for me. My flow is SUPER HEAVY and these pads were like liners for me. Although they were super comfortable they didn’t hold me like I needed them to. They might be better for someone that has a lighter flow than I do though.
Brooke L.
I love the packaging for these they are super cute. I will also say they are super compact and easy to put in your purSe. The only negative sign to these is that they leave the adhesive on your under wear when you wear them and don’t stick very well
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Very absorbent and has a “barely there” feeling. Although i usually reach for tampons, these worked great as well and I would definitely use again. I received this as a complementary product in a VoxBox campaign for testing and reviewing purposes.
Yazmin F.
Auburn, AL
I am not a fan of pads at all, but the thinness of these was definitely a plus! Although I'll be sticking to tampons, these would be a nice alternative for those weird times when tampons start to feel uncomfortable toward the end of your period.
Lydia W.
Oreland, PA
Awesome I usually loves this brand and complete on the go ready. Would definitely continue to use this brand in the future. Would even tell my best friend she needs to get the U by Kotex as are the most comfortable brand. And they for anywhere.
Cheryl J.
Davie, FL
These were a really nice product. The packaging is really cute and makes products that are used during "the time of the month" feel a little less painful and annoying. They work very well with tampons and work as added protection. Great product!
melinie m.