BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...1 Answers
Leticia O.
Cleveland, TN
loved getting this! It was super nice and convenient to have in emergency circumstances. They are nice and compact that way they aren't all out in the open and you can just slide them in your pockets or wristlets. The colors are a nice addition too!! haha
Kelli S.
Olathe, KS
I really enjoyed these! From the price tag on the card, it seems like a good value and also good quality for the low cost. I love U by Kotex, but the ultra thin didn't work for me as much considering I use the heavier flow ones. That's the only reason why I gave it 3 stars.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Very lightweight and absorbent. I usually get annoyed with pads that don't absorb that well, because you can definitely feel something down there. However, with this pad, you can't even tell there's any liquids down there because it absorbs that well.
Angela S.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely loved these. They were quick to put on and incredibly comfortable. My period came suddenly and I happened to have these lying around and they definitely did the trick. U by Kotex is a great brand, and I would highly recommend this product
Brianna O.
Oceanside, NY
Awesome product. Works really well with all different people, the packaging is adorable as well so you don't need to be embarrassed about transporting  your Kotex products anywhere at anytime! I recommend to all ladies. Price is a perk as well.
MaKenna E.
These are super comfy and they feel as if they’re almost not there. They are a bit on the pricier side for pads but I think it’s worth it for the comfort. The packaging is fun and the pads are folded smaller than normal so they fit in most wallets and small purses.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I loved these I feel like they did have great coverage. They were also discrete. I feel like they were absorbent, however I didn't like the way they felt that much. But I personally do not like pads. Over all they were great for anyone that would use them regularly.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I like Kotex brand. These pads are awesome and I love how thin they are. It doesn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable while wearing it. They are not expensive at all which is a plus. These are great for people who are always active. You won’t leak or anything
Bianca F.
Hialeah, FL
They are quite flexible and comfortable to have, they may not help towards the beginning but it’s better to use them towards the end. You don’t really notice the thin material there at all so you’re give ample freedom to continue your daily activities.
Diana R.
Chino, CA
This works so amazing I cannot tell you how they have saved my life they are so comfortable I’m always looking for things that make me feel comfortable not only that but they really cover you nothing comes through I’d definitely recommend this product.
melinie m.
Durban
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart