BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?10 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Alaysia B.
These pads were very small and discreet but got the job done well! They’re affordable and you can find them just about anywhere. I use these mostly on the go, they’re easy to take with you
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
This item was what I expected it would be. Very efficient and I have no complaints or improvements. I would recommend this item to a friend and I will be purchasing it in the near future!
Aixa C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very comfortable and lightweight. I had no issues with leaks, great price. Can carry around with no issues considering the cute outer wrapper. I completely recommend that you purchase it.
Julissa P.
Denver, CO
The pads are great, they are thin tho so you’re not supposed to use it on heavy days, they’re comfortable I guess because they’re so thin they don’t make you sweat or feel like you have a diaper on, I would recommend them just for when your period is light
Lindsay H.
I actually loved these things. Surprisingly I dog love any pads. Lol but these were awesome so comfy. Packaging was super cute & It just felt like I wasn’t wearing anything. Which is the key to a. Good pad.
Stefania M.
I really liked these pads! They were comfortable to wear and a great size. I especially liked the wing shapes. They were easy to fold and held well. I got this product free for testing purposes.
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
These are thin so they dont feel like you have a pillow between your legs but the down side to that being you have to change them out more often they last a while before having to change
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
Really liked these! They was extremely comfortable and not noticeable at all! I’m very picky when it comes to stuff like this. And these just amazed me. The price isn’t that bad either!
Zuri D.
Feels great! Not “baggy”. Great absorbency. Affordable and easy to carry around. I think the only complaint I have with this product is the length, but that is an easy fix when purchasing.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
U by Kotex is my go to brand so I loved receiving these free by influenster! I have tried other brands and they never seemed to work as well for me. I would recommend any product they have!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart