BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Kassondra D.
Plainville, CT
I love how thin these are!! I only use pads over night and most “overnight” pads are huge and feel like diapers. this is perfect if your flow isn’t heavy while you sleep, and nice if you don’t like using tampons during the day. Barely even feel it!
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
Very good quality. They are comfortable and thin to be able to move freely and be active. The packaging is very cute and discreet at the same time. They are also pretty absorbent. I would recommend buying these for those who are always active.
Kirra C.
Barnesville, GA
The product was very sturdy and held me throughout the day. I really enjoyed the Ultra Thin Pads by Kotex, I would most definitely purchase these pads. Many times, the pads I get, never hold out or even stay together, but these did.
Caroline C.
Hudsonville , MI
It was not as sticky as I would have liked them to be. I thought it was a little flimsy, and it almost felt cheap. I'm not a pad user as frequently as I used to, so I give this product 2 starts. I would not go out of my way to recommend this.
Megan A.
The only reason I gave this product is because they’re of the thin variety. For the kind they are they’re great! Soft, fits to your body perfectly, and great coverage. Prior to these I had never used a Kotex product, so it was new for me!
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love these pads! These are my absolutely favorite and go to pads, even when I’m not being active. They are super comfortable and very very absorbent. I also rarely wear pads because I find them uncomfortable but I find myself reaching for these more and more often lately.
Kenzie B.
Muncie, IN
Really great quality pad, feels like nothing is there but also gives you the confidence in your protection. Would highly recommend to someone who maybe weren't into tampons or needed a little extra protection on certain days.
Kyra S.
Great product, got the job done! Everything was comfortable. If there’s anything I could change, it would be to make shorter wings so that they didn’t get suck together when they overlapped. Other than that, it functioned just fine!
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
These are actually great. I always freak out a pout people knowing I’m on my period due to how thick my pad is. So it’s nice to have something so thin and seem less but that still has good absorbency and is of good value price wise.
dyziyre b.
Clinton, NC
I have never used these before but I hear good things from friends and family. The say that very affordable and very useful I'm definitely going to try them .i'd be crazy not to.but I can't give full stars if I haven't tried yet
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart