BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jessica C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love these! Ever since I was able to find them in stores they have been my go to. They offer the best protection and they’re not bulky, but offer tons of coverage!
Hylari L.
Orlando , FL
Kotex has always and forever will be my favorite and especially now after this 💝! This pad makes having your period feel like you don’t even have it because of how thin it is. If have heavy periods at the beginning I recommend getting the plus pads in the Kotex brand they’re also amazinggggg😘😘😘😘!!!!
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I went to Kotex site and requested a sample of this product for free. It took about a month to receive due to high demand . It came in a very detailed looking duffle/ sports bag. 2regular pads and 2 thin liners. I will definitely buy in the future so I don't have to work out in over nights
Asia W.
I'm an avid yoga enthusiast and these pads work great! They move with your body and don't feel heavy or bulky. It almost feels like I'm wearing nothing!
Alexis A.
St Petersburg, FL
Kotex is my favorite brand and I love receiving free Kotex products. I use all the Kotex products, all of the I choose over another brand. The pads Ares great so are the liners. I love the thong liners to, they are a great product for someone like me.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
i was pleasantly surprised by these pads! They're definitely not for heavier flows, or even like medium flow, but they were pretty comfortable. I guess it's standard for a thinner, lighter pad to be more comfortable, but I even liked the material used. It fit well in a bikini-style underwear, not so much in anything less than that though. I don't generally use pads in the day unless I have to, so I used these towards the end of my period while I was sleeping. I didn't feel like I was wearing a diaper, which is nice! I just don't like how expensive Kotex is...I find myself purchasing Always more often than not, to be honest.
Katie M.
Edmond, OK
They were super thin so beware of that if you have a heavier flow I dont know if they would work for you but for lighter days they are perfect! And the packaging is so cute! Would buy again.
Ellie N.
I usually purchase the Always brand and they work well for me, but I was always curious about this brand of pads. I finally got the chance to try it out and I can say I like it a lot. It’s comfortable and doesn’t move around a lot which is nice. It also seems to be good at protecting me from leaking as well. I don’t play sports or do anything exercising, so I can’t say if these work well for that (since these are “fitness” pads). I’m not sure which I like better, but I definitely would buy more and try them again.

I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions in the review above are mine.
Leishla A.
Paterson
I received a cute little sample box in the mail of two pads and two liners. I would have to say I was very doubtful because the pads just so thin and the from part looks so smal but it fit fine. I tested it out my last two days of my period since my period is less by then it held up pretty well. I would like to test it out on more heavy days to see.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
I love these tampons, The easy on the go packaging is great. I can fit at least 3 in my coin purse which is great for a night out on the town, and their great for a heavy flow.
melinie m.