BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Fattih R.
New IBERIA , LA
Déjenme decirles que no cualquier Kotex me va porque unas duelen irritar o se sienten incómodas pero estás totalmente las ame fui corriendo a la tienda para comprarme más
Sienna H.
Danville, VA
Very good product for your period I recommend everything try this it's perfect for you flow and you can stay active without feeling like somethings stuck in you .
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Super comfortable! There are not too big so you don’t feel like wearing a diaper lol. I didn’t try these before so I will probably include them in my next purchase.
Brittany P.
North Vernon, IN
These were amazing! I have found that it's so so difficult to find a pad that makes you feel comfortable during the worst time of the month but these were great!
Luci M.
After receiving this complimentary product, I was not a fan. To be fair, I am not an avid user of pads in the first place. I'm sure these would work great for people who need them but I prefer tampons instead.
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
These are amazing. They’re so light weight and feel like you’re not wearing anything but have a lot of good protection. They have no smell and easy to fit in your purse
Brittany C.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was amazing! I have Never felt comfortable using these feminine products until I tried U by Kotex! I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only.
Malexis H.
Manchester , CT
Very comfortable and flexible. Quality was great. I’d definitely purchase after trying. I don’t want to get too graphic but it definitely held all of the flow. No leakage or anything.
Vic D.
Abbeville, LA
I loved how thin it was. I barely noticed that I even had one on. It saved me in an emergency so props to it! But I would only use these in cases of a very light period.
Abby H.
Great product. Really love the flexibility of them and they don’t bunch up like other brands during the night. Great for when you don’t have a tampon, or etc. would recommend
melinie m.