BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
personally not a fan since i’m used to another brand as well of i’m not “active”.it’s affordable you get a decent amount for the price. it does the job very effective if it fits your flow and if you’re active.
Kay W.
Providence, RI
Very good quality and comfortable! It feels like nothing is there. I purchase this all the time and it has a nice scent to it and will help you throughout the day
Fattih R.
New IBERIA , LA
Déjenme decirles que no cualquier Kotex me va porque unas duelen irritar o se sienten incómodas pero estás totalmente las ame fui corriendo a la tienda para comprarme más
Jizelle R.
Salinas, CA
It does do what it needs to do but I so not think that it is going it well. I do not like that it has wings but that is my preference, as well as it being cotton.
Kristin M.
Bridgewater , VA
These are the only pads I will use. They compare greater than others. They're very thin and form to your shape. They don't aggravate my skin like other pads have.
Sienna H.
Danville, VA
Very good product for your period I recommend everything try this it's perfect for you flow and you can stay active without feeling like somethings stuck in you .
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Super comfortable! There are not too big so you don’t feel like wearing a diaper lol. I didn’t try these before so I will probably include them in my next purchase.
Brittany P.
North Vernon, IN
These were amazing! I have found that it's so so difficult to find a pad that makes you feel comfortable during the worst time of the month but these were great!
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
These are amazing. They’re so light weight and feel like you’re not wearing anything but have a lot of good protection. They have no smell and easy to fit in your purse
Luci M.
After receiving this complimentary product, I was not a fan. To be fair, I am not an avid user of pads in the first place. I'm sure these would work great for people who need them but I prefer tampons instead.
melinie m.