BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Paulina G.
Chula Vista, CA
Love! I have been needing some and influenster came in clutch. I would definitely purchase again due to the great quality. Its great to have on those last few days ladies.
Juana A.
Luck, WI
I like these because they’re the perfect size and they are good for using and protection from them leak blood stains I use these all the time I highly recommend these
Jessica I.
bellaire Tx
I actually got to wear white without any staining!!! Finally I can be fashionable while I’m on my period. It was very comfortable and I felt free to move around
jess h.
Tomball, TX
These are okay I’m not really a pad kinda girl but these didn’t feel like i was wearing a diaper but they didn’t last long i had to change it like every half an hour.
Chaniah C.
Paterson , NJ
These ultra thin pads work good for both heavy and non heavy days for me. I do have to change them often but you wouldn’t even be able to tell that I’m wearing a pad.
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
I actually loved using these pads! They were really comfortable and I didn’t feel them on at all. They stayed in place and held all they needed to hold. Great brand!
Ana L.
They are comfy, they stay in one spot and they prevent leakage. They are movable when you move. I don't squirm around from a pad moved around. I would recommend this
Kayti B.
They have a nice cool shape and a great fit. I feel like I can only recommend this to women with lighter flows though, they are a little bit more small than a regular pad.
Tiffney B.
Madera , CA
Great Product would use it again and recommend it doesn’t leak when I change it out . I’m very satisfied with the price and would definitely definitely buy it again
Caitlynn R.
it does exactly what it is supposed to. I used these mostly as night because I dont like to wear a tampon overnight. Its not good for you or your skin and im also scared of toxic shock. I am a really light flow so these were perfect when I went to bed at night.
melinie m.