BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Tia P.
Central Islip, NY
I really love these pads. They’re very comfortable light weight yet absorbent. I have and irregular cycle So when it comes really light these are perfect for me. I would definitely recommend these.
emilee p.
Scott Depot, WV
Loved how thin and comfortable they were. I will definitely be repurchasing again and again! They were just so comfortable it did not even feel like anything was there! Definitely made my period easier!
Alexa S.
Acworth, GA
I have never used any other products! I love the brand, the fit, and the overall comfort when I have to use this product. Also being athletic, these products are great when I’m on the move. I am overall very satisfied!
Shania W.
Spartanburg, SC
Loved this pad! It was good for the ending of my cycle versus having to wear a bulky pad. I would recommend and they are not at all expansive. I use these all of the time now!
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
They were super thin so you couldn’t feel them but on the other hand with a heavy flow like me they didn’t last very long. Best on lighter days but they are super comfortable!
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love these pads. They are super absorbent and they don’t feel I comfortable. They last a long time which I really like a lot. I usually prefer pads over tampons so these are a really good product
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
I like the thickness/thinness of the pad but it's not sticky. When wearing it, it's going to move and feel a little uncomfortable. That's the only disappointing thing.
Krystle S.
These pads are very lightweight feeling almost as if you have nothing on. Very affordable but I feel as if there size needed to be a bit bigger as ln long. Would recommend.
Aimee I.
Anaheim , CA
These pads the super thin and comfortable and I'm very picky with pads and tampons but I really would recommend them to everyone I got my mom in to them and she loves them
Taylor M.
North Aurora, IL
they are ok but they seem to leak & i don’t like that. i obviously don’t use them while on my period tho only for spotting because these are only liners they are not pads
melinie m.