BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Vic D.
Abbeville, LA
I loved how thin it was. I barely noticed that I even had one on. It saved me in an emergency so props to it! But I would only use these in cases of a very light period.
Abby H.
Great product. Really love the flexibility of them and they don’t bunch up like other brands during the night. Great for when you don’t have a tampon, or etc. would recommend
Brittany S.
Carrollton, GA
Love these, they’re nice and thin so i could barely feel that it was there. Not an overpowering scent either, i dislike strongly scented pads and liners this one was nice and mild.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
Literally the perfect size of pad, I received a complementary box for testing purposes from influenster of U by Kotex Fitness Ultra Slim Pads. Lets get down to he nitty and gritty ladies because I know not ,many people are brave enough to speak up but having your period SUCKS. So many companies make bulky awful pads and expect that we are supposed to be confortible during our time of the month. In all actuality we are not  , we deal with the pad sticking to areas we don't want it to sliding around and not doing its job. Kotex for the longest time has had very solid products most of which I personally have not had any problems with sliding or any sort of peeling or sticking. Kotex Fitness Ultra thin pads are amazing , they both do the job and really are hardly noticeable, there was no sliding with them no irritation , sticking they are amazing. Please ladies do your self a favor and get on board with the Kotex train , this company knows what it is doing and continues to make great products for women.  This also goes for most of the Kotex pads and tampons , they actually work , and the thinner ones are good quality.
Nicole S.
These are really great, high quality pads. No issue with leakage but definitely not for a full flow day. I used them at the beginning and end of my period and they worked great!
Amber L.
Beckley, WV
This product works really well. It is super comfy. You barely even notice it’s there. I got some in a vox box one time and loved it. I still have a few left over too.
Jessica C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love these! Ever since I was able to find them in stores they have been my go to. They offer the best protection and they’re not bulky, but offer tons of coverage!
Hylari L.
Orlando , FL
Kotex has always and forever will be my favorite and especially now after this 💝! This pad makes having your period feel like you don’t even have it because of how thin it is. If have heavy periods at the beginning I recommend getting the plus pads in the Kotex brand they’re also amazinggggg😘😘😘😘!!!!
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I went to Kotex site and requested a sample of this product for free. It took about a month to receive due to high demand . It came in a very detailed looking duffle/ sports bag. 2regular pads and 2 thin liners. I will definitely buy in the future so I don't have to work out in over nights
Asia W.
I'm an avid yoga enthusiast and these pads work great! They move with your body and don't feel heavy or bulky. It almost feels like I'm wearing nothing!
melinie m.
Durban
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart