BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Ashley S.
Londonderry, OH
These are perfect for on the go and easily sticking in your clutch or your handbag! I love using these just in case and always feel more at ease when I have them! I would highly recommend them and will be buying them long into the future for my needs!
anna k.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect to wear on an everyday basis! love how thin and comfortable they are, great thing to wear In addition with a tampon just in case. Would definetly recomend this brand, they are very sturdy and hold a lot of moisture. Always go with Kotex!
Brooke L.
I love the packaging for these they are super cute. I will also say they are super compact and easy to put in your purSe. The only negative sign to these is that they leave the adhesive on your under wear when you wear them and don’t stick very well
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Very absorbent and has a “barely there” feeling. Although i usually reach for tampons, these worked great as well and I would definitely use again. I received this as a complementary product in a VoxBox campaign for testing and reviewing purposes.
Nora a.
U by Kotex period products never fail to meet my expectations. These ultra thin light pads are perfectly comfortable for those who are always on the move and at some points make you not even realize you're not even on your period (a blessing).
Emily S.
Beach Park, IL
I love these pads. Ever since I’ve used them I haven’t leaked or bleed through any of my pants. They’re so thin and when I’m playing soccer I can barley feel it there. I’m so happy i got a chance to try these out when I bought other Kotex pads.
Cheryl J.
Davie, FL
These were a really nice product. The packaging is really cute and makes products that are used during "the time of the month" feel a little less painful and annoying. They work very well with tampons and work as added protection. Great product!
Yazmin F.
Leeds, AL
I am not a fan of pads at all, but the thinness of these was definitely a plus! Although I'll be sticking to tampons, these would be a nice alternative for those weird times when tampons start to feel uncomfortable toward the end of your period.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
love these products especially beause they are individually wrapped. this allows for travel and so easy to throw in your bag discretely. they are very thin and last for hours. i am a big fan of kotex products. the colorful wrapping is a plus too!
Julissa O.
Vail , CO
I Loveee this product! It absorbs so well and stays in place for as long as you need it! No bad smells and personality I think the size is perfect. I would definitely recommend! I Switched to this product once I tried it and I have no regrets.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart