BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Sam B.
Kissimmee, FL
I like these cuz it holds my crap together. And its also good when you are in the middle to the end if you are not too heavy on the cycle. I have been using these for years and still buy these to this day !
Ellie B.
High quality! Appreciated that I was sent these by Influenster. Would purchase on my own for our household. Affordable price, comparable to store brand. Does the job for less and that’s appreciated greatly.
Leslie D.
Clovis , CA
This is a good product If you are not heavy or are using it when ending your period. The packing on this product is great and looks cute. I would recommend this product to any ladies out there. It’s not as expensive as other products.
emily r.
Clarkesville, GA
Great coverage and protection, would recommend to anyone. Great for movement and day to day activities. I don’t know if I’d buy them in store because of price but they are definitely worth the extra money.
Jessie G.
I LOVE THESE PADS they are so awesome to use because they're thin and flexible but hold that absorbance. it doesn't feel like you're wearing a diaper so if you don't have heavy periods these are for you!!
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
Decent product, I don’t use tampons anymore due to not having a menstrual cycle! But I used these before when I did! And I loved them! I actually gave them away to a friend who I know loves and uses them!
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
I'm usually not a pad girl but these were thin and absorbent perfect for a light day! Very comfortable I was pleasantly surprised and happy with this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Really light, and absorbent!! Not usually a fan of pads, or liners, but these are pretty great. I stocked up on an extra box, for just in case days, which I’ve NEVER done before. So, overall, I was pretty happy with this product.
Mikaela N.
Fort Wayne, IN
These were really helpful to wear toward the end of my period when my flow wasn’t as heavy! They were also good to wear as a backup on a normal day to prevent any leaks. Very light weight and breathable.
Nazareth S.
These pads are great! They fit on to the underwear really nice, and I did everything normal with them, and I’m somewhat active. They weren’t really noticeable through my legging, which it great! They’re actually thin!
melinie m.