BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Abigail D.
Carthage , MO
Very comfortable and absorbent. Nice packaging. Thin and flexible and good for people who are active and move a lot. I would highly recommend to a friend and purchase for myself. Glad I got to test them out!
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
These were very thin and comfortable. I used them when I only need a little bit of protection. I think they are also a good price for the quality of the product and they work very well. I would highly recommend this product
Kayebree S.
Huntington, IN
I love Kotex products, but these pads are perfect for when Aunt flow is right around the corner and you’re just not up for the horrific stains. It’s super thin and you really forget it’s there. Definitely recommend.
Sam B.
Kissimmee, FL
I like these cuz it holds my crap together. And its also good when you are in the middle to the end if you are not too heavy on the cycle. I have been using these for years and still buy these to this day !
Ellie B.
High quality! Appreciated that I was sent these by Influenster. Would purchase on my own for our household. Affordable price, comparable to store brand. Does the job for less and that’s appreciated greatly.
Kristin C.
The product is simply amazing. I can go a long time with one in place, and it absorbs everything super well. It didn’t feel too tight, but it didn’t feel too loose either. I would definitely buy more of it.
emily r.
Clarkesville, GA
Great coverage and protection, would recommend to anyone. Great for movement and day to day activities. I don’t know if I’d buy them in store because of price but they are definitely worth the extra money.
Leslie D.
Clovis , CA
This is a good product If you are not heavy or are using it when ending your period. The packing on this product is great and looks cute. I would recommend this product to any ladies out there. It’s not as expensive as other products.
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
Decent product, I don’t use tampons anymore due to not having a menstrual cycle! But I used these before when I did! And I loved them! I actually gave them away to a friend who I know loves and uses them!
Jessie G.
I LOVE THESE PADS they are so awesome to use because they're thin and flexible but hold that absorbance. it doesn't feel like you're wearing a diaper so if you don't have heavy periods these are for you!!
melinie m.