BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Janelle H.
Carson, CA
This product is great and it does exactly what it claims it does. If you want a lightweight pad that will feel as if you are not wearing a pad at all, this product is for you.
Mikiahla B.
Washington, DC
Great product! It was comfortable and easy to carry around with me at all times. Honestly one of the best brands I’ve used it isn’t uncomfortable to wear and it is easy to use. Would buy again and recommend to a friend
Shealee N.
Jonesboro, AR
These are awesome for me! I’m 6 months pregnant and they keep me very dry. I couldn’t live without them these days and will probably continue to buy them after baby. They are so thin you barely feel them there.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
I loved these, they were super comfortable and stayed in place pretty well, also I didn't have any spillage! I got to try these out in my last voxbox and will definitely be buying some! You should try them out!
Star H.
Watauga, TX
These Pads are pretty comfortable and can be used for a surprisingly long time. I really wish the packaging was less bulky to fit in a small wallet or purse. It’s pretty though. I love the new designs and packaging overall.
Karina G.
Anaheim , CA
This product is perfect for the night or those days you don’t want to wear tampons! I love how thin yet absorbent they are! I definitely would recommend these. They’re also super comfortable and last for hours!
Aimee B.
Does what it’s supposed to. Sticks well. I’m allergic to the adhesive or something though cuz I always end up with irritation from these products. However, it holds a lot and I’ve never had any issues with it.
Shaina N.
Charlotte , NC
Maybe because I am a heavy bleeder I don’t know but I didn’t really like these pads and I am a big fan of U by Kotex but it just wasn’t reliable. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone honestly. But that’s just me.
Keyrstin I.
Terre haute , IN
this pads keep me dry all day. i love them. i wouldn’t use any others but these. the packaging is a little loud but that’s something i can look past. i recommend these to every female looking for new products
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love the 3-D capture core in this product. I experienced no leaks when I used this product and it felt like it wasn’t even there! I will by buying again seeming as how these are my new favorites!
melinie m.