BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kayce W.
Great. Very comfortable. Aren’t bulky and don’t move/shift throughout wearing. Definitely would repurchase. Had never tried them before I received the Influenster box. Loved them. Think they’re worth every dollar.
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
I usually don’t wear pads unless I’m on the lighter side, but these were amazing for just that. They aren’t uncomfortable nor do they move. Great for your lighter days, I’m not sure how’d they be if it were heavy.
Amanda N.
Palm Coast, FL
LOVE! I can not express how in love I am with u by Kotex products. These are great for a woman on the move. Very flexible very absorbing and very comfortable! Great price also, I only buy these now and I love them!
Sadie C.
Saint Albans, ME
I love these Ultra Thin Pads, I have been using them throughout my pregnancy! I have not tried them during a period though. They work great for the everyday leakage throughout pregnancy and I will definitely buy them again and try them when I am on my period!
Tricia G.
Got these in my first vox box and I was extremely happy with these! The price and all is worth purchasing! Thanks Influenster for a great item in my box because I wouldn’t have thought to try these if you didn’t!
Mikiahla B.
Washington, DC
Great product! It was comfortable and easy to carry around with me at all times. Honestly one of the best brands I’ve used it isn’t uncomfortable to wear and it is easy to use. Would buy again and recommend to a friend
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
This product is great and it does exactly what it claims it does. If you want a lightweight pad that will feel as if you are not wearing a pad at all, this product is for you.
tara s.
Jacksonville, FL
Worked as expected. Really cute packaging. I was very pleased!
At first I didn’t want to use these products because I didn’t want to ruin the plastic they come in! That’s how cute they are. And they did the job.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
These Pads are pretty comfortable and can be used for a surprisingly long time. I really wish the packaging was less bulky to fit in a small wallet or purse. It’s pretty though. I love the new designs and packaging overall.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
I loved these, they were super comfortable and stayed in place pretty well, also I didn't have any spillage! I got to try these out in my last voxbox and will definitely be buying some! You should try them out!
melinie m.