BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jazmin M.
Hugoton, KS
Does the job. I have used U by Kotex for as long as I can remember and I have never used any other product. Fun packaging and great hold, never any leaks. Very good product and highly recommended to any young ladies 🙂
Ashleigh D.
I really enjoyed how flexible these were. I’m a new mom always going everywhere baby in arms and I felt comfortable wearing this. It’s very indifferent in the fact it can be comfortable. The thinness but durability is also something to be appreciated.
Ashton B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use these every time Mother Nature hit! They are a perfect fit and form fitting to any body type. They are very discreet so you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing very light weight and friendly for everyone.
Aly M.
The pads are very easy to use and very travel friendly. They also do not move around when you are using them, which is a big problem that I have with other brands. I definitely would recommend these for someone else!
Seia W.
Long Beach, CA
It’s okay but it is really flimsy and does not stick well all the time. This was not my favorite and I don’t know if I would choose the purchase it but it is not bad at all. I think it might be better for some people
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Pads are not my go to item. I like tampons better. These didn’t seem to do the trick. They were too thin. They did feel like nothing was there but they were still too thin for my flow. Overall I would not buy again.
Annelise m.
These are thin and great! Very easy to store and carry around with you wherever you go. Fit in basically any purse, compartment, maybe even a bigger wallet or some sort of wristlet. Very nice and good for its value.
Kayce W.
Great. Very comfortable. Aren’t bulky and don’t move/shift throughout wearing. Definitely would repurchase. Had never tried them before I received the Influenster box. Loved them. Think they’re worth every dollar.
Sara B.
Rochester, NY
They worked okay, but they felt kind of like a thin cardboard. Not very flexible. Can definitely feel them while wearing, which isn’t ideal. Otherwise, they had okay coverage, felt relatively okay for time of use.
Sarah M.
York, PA
I don’t normally get my period, but when I did I used these and they were great. It didn’t feel like I had something bulky in my underwear. They were very comfortable. I will definitely use them again in the future
melinie m.