BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Dawa D.
Portland , OR
I love these. These are great for when you want to be active and carefree. They’re good for when you’re not super heavy. If you’re heavy and using this you will want to change every hour or so. Other than that great product
Alyssa W.
Mckeesport, PA
These were great for hitting the gym!!!! It was small enough to forget it was the but also great to have as a back up in case you over flow!!!!! I definitely recommend these paired with the tampons!!!
Brooklyn F.
Portage, IN
These were comfortable and lightweight, I couldn’t even tell I was actually wearing it. They had cute packaging and it was a great product, I would highly recommend to anyone who prefers wearing pads.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
I got these for a good deal and so I bought them and they have been great and I like this product brands. I will definitely continue to buy these more when I find them for a good deal or not. Super nice!
Alicia H.
I'm a strict tampon user, I don't like the bulkiness of most pads and how uncomfortable they are. However, these pads are much more comfortable than others I have tried and they work well. Definitely recommend.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Great product! Great size for travel as well! I keep these in my purse, my car, and my bathroom! Great price as well! I recommend this to any woman! Love this brand, love the price and I love the size!
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I really enjoyed this product. It worked well and was very absorbent with no odor. Worth the price and I enjoyed the packaging! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants and absorbent thin pad
Caroline O.
These worked really well and are at a great price point. They are very lightweight and you completely forget you are wearing them. The packaging is also nice. I highly recommend trying these out. They’re great!
Kayla B.
Kent, OH
These pads are super great! They’re thin and light for a comfortable feeling. you can get them at any drug store for a great price! i received these in a box from influenster and i’ve been purchasing them since!
Megan O.
I received these pads for testing purposes and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't had the best experience with U by Kotex in the past, but these pads proved to be comfortable and leak-free!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart