BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Rebekah D.
Normal, AL
I love these pads. It really felt like I really did not have anything on which is the thing I look for when getting pads. I did receive this product for testing but I would definitely buy this product with my own money.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I loved them I never thought I would try this brand, very comfortable and did not have issues putting it on or even taking them off I would recommend for light to medium flow.
Haven E.
Tyler, TX
Kotex pads are great to use and pretty affordable as well. I usually get this brand when I am in need of pads. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is easy to use and stay in place.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
I don’t necessarily like pads as it is, but these weren’t that great. They would only be good for my if I was getting off my period and wanted to be 100% safe not to stain any panties. Doesn’t stick very well and soooo thin. Not a fan honestly.
Cora B.
Belmont, NC
This product is amazing! You no longer have to worry about leaks or other issues you can possibly imagine whilst using in adjacent to tampons or even a cup. I would definitely recommend this product for people who live an active lifestyle!
Lauren C.
Centennial, CO
These are great pads! That aren’t uncomfortable at all or make you feel icky from your period. Overall great product will keep purchasing more of because I like them better than some other pads that just feel like you’re wearing a diaper!
Erica B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Best female product for your monthly cycle. I have always used Kotex and once they changed the design and made it more stylish is more attractive! And they are discreet which is awesome when you don’t carry a purse and barely a wallet. Lol
Kinsey H.
Manchester, NH
They were super comfortable, and barely noticeable while wearing them. I am normally not one to use pads during my time of the months, but this product might be the one to allow me to feel more comfortable while wearing them! I would recommend them to my friends!
Mara M.
Portales, NM
I love this brand so much! I really love the fitness line that they came out with! Especially how light weight and thin these specific pads are! They feel like nothing at all and it’s incredible! Over all would really recommend these!
Jessica H.
I really like how much smaller they are then regular pads. I am involved a lot with sports and activities at school, so having coverage and protection is very important to me! I would recommend these to girls who wear thongs as well!
melinie m.