BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kym T.
Auburn, CA
If you're like me and find pads very uncomfortable, then U by Kotex Fitness Ultra Thin Pads Regular are for you! I've always dreaded using a pad, but after Influenster sent me this product in my Vox Box, I never looked back! 10/10 would recommend!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
This product would be okay, but honestly I bleed too heavily to wear something so small. If it wasn’t for that, they’re shaped perfect and everything. I don’t see any flaws with them besides the fact that I cannot wear them due to how much I bleed.
Justis M.
Riverside, CA
These are my absolute favorite kind of pads. They fit very comfortably and they provide amazing lock in control. I will continue to buy this product for as long as it’s around! I recommend to every girlfriend that I have whenever I get the chance.
Kailee R.
Reading, PA
Loved these pads. Sometimes a tampon just isn’t comfortable or practical for days you’ll be out and about, and this kept me covered on a heavy day for at least 8-10hrs! Not too big or bulky that it feels like you’re wearing a diaper either. Would definitely purchase again.
Sydney H.
Elgin, TX
I don’t really wear pads because of how uncomfortable they are, but I do regularly buy the Kotex brand tampons so I’m sure that these pads work just as well. I can’t really say much else about them though because I don’t wear pads hardly ever.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
I love this feminine product! It is great to use on the go and is very comfortable. When wearing these, I find myself not changing my pad as often as they are very absorbent and prevent leaks. This is great for those who have medium-little flow.
Meagan S.
Louisville, KY
I Love this product! They are Super flexible and comfortable. They fit in any style of undergarment, they’re super absorbent, they’re very affordable and I love Kotex they are a great brand! Great quality no scent good material last well through day
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I really don’t like Kotex products. I think they all have a weird smell even if they aren’t scented and they don’t last very long at all. I feel like the material they’re made out of breaks down really fast and it’s very uncomfortable.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I loved them I never thought I would try this brand, very comfortable and did not have issues putting it on or even taking them off I would recommend for light to medium flow.
Gab A.
Greenville, NC
This product is great, especially towards the end of your monthly visitor! If you don’t need a tampon, and don’t want to fuss with the bulk of a pad, this product is perfect. It’s light, easy to apply, and hardly noticeable during activity!
melinie m.